LEIPZIG, GERMANY JUNE 2019
Two tour options in June – dates to be released early 2019
Leipzig is an exciting city in East Germany that is becoming increasingly well known for its unique mix of art, culture and urban grunge. Leipzig, often touted as the ‘New Berlin’ and ‘Germany’s Creative Capital’ by the likes of The NY Times, The Guardian and Intrepid Travel , is famous for Sebastian Bach, the New Leipzig School of Painters, the Spinnerei Art Hub, Classical Music, Book Publishing and the Wave Gothic Festival.
This exciting Art & Culture Adventure includes:
- 2 private tour guides – artist Lisa Chandler and Leipzig born, Anne Haswell
- 7 nights stay at a charming boutique Hotel in inner city Leipzig – a double room with ensuite
- 7 continental breakfast at the hotel
- 6 lunches in a variety of local cafes
- 7 dinners in a variety of local restaurants
- Morning tea at the famous Cafe Riquet
- Entry fees to 2 museums
- Visits to 2 private artist studios
- Tour of the Leipzig Baumwollspinnerei Art Hub
- Tour of the G2 Museum and MdBk Museum
- Inner City historical walking tour
- Leipzig music walking tour led by a local musician
- A chartered canal boat trip
- Classical concert at St Nikolai Church
- 1 week tram card
- Daily free bottled water
- A welcome to Leipzig pack – which includes a copy of the Leipzig Baumwollspinnerei book and a LCAA Travel Journal
To be one of the first to receive the details on this 2019 Leipzig Art Adventure please sign up here. . .
Participation in any LCAA Art Adventure includes access to my private LCAA Facebook Community so you can connect with other art lovers and artists beforehand, interact and share your memories and continue to keep in touch.